FOSSology 4.0.0 Release
Shaheem Azmal M MD
This release adds important corrections to 4.0.0-rc1 .
The release 4.0.0 introduces following major changes since 3.11.0:
* Support Debian 11
* Add bootstrap in fossology to beautify ui
* Remove old gold files
* Remove old log files
* Provide custom delimiters for monkbulk scan
* New info and health endpoints for rest
* Update license texts from SPDX
* Add new report format CSV.
* Option to make user details read-only
* Make global decisions configurable while upload
The release also introduces new look to fossology tool,
only few pages have changes/classes of new bootstrap UI. Other
pages still needs corrections.
From the GIT commit history, we have following contributors since 3.11.0:
For complete list of commits, please check 4.0.0.