From: main@... [mailto:main@...] On Behalf Of Nicolas Toussaint
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2018 10:14 AM
To: main@...
Subject: Re: [FOSSology] help a noob

Hi Geoffrey,

Did you try to scan a smaller file ?
I have just tested the basic Docker command you mentionned, and uploaded 326KB tgz archive, and the scan went fine.
I have exactly the same header as you have.

--
Nicolas Toussaint
OAB - Orange Applications for Business - Lyon

From: Maximilian Huber <maximilian.huber@...>
Date: 6/14/18 5:48 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: main@...

On Thu, 14. Jun 18:00, Greene (US), Geoffrey N wrote:
- easyrdf/easyrdf 0.9.1 requires ext-mbstring * -> the requested
PHP extension mbstring is missing from your system.
You are missing the ext-mbstring package which can maybe be installed
via
- `$ apt-get install php7.0-mbstring` or
- `$ yum php-mbstring`

Since you followed the instructions, you should already have all
dependencies installed after running `./utils/fo-installdeps`.
Which OS do you use? Maybe it is not fully supported by the script.

Best regards
Maximilian

--
Maximilian Huber * maximilian.huber@... * +49-174-3410223 TNG
Technology Consulting GmbH, Betastr. 13a, 85774 Unterföhring

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration, Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law; they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
Thank you.

Join main@lists.fossology.org to automatically receive all group messages.