Reason: () Connection refused

This is the docker image...shouldn't it just...work?

FWIW, the banner says:

Version: [unknown], Branch: [master], Commit: [#142313] 2018/06/07 09:45 UTC built @ 2018/06/07 10:07 UTC

Is there a known stable version I should use rather than just docker run -p 8081:80 fossology/fossology ?

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: main@... [mailto:main@...] On Behalf Of Michael C. Jaeger
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2018 4:15 AM
To: main@...
Subject: Re: [FOSSology] help a noob

Hi Geoffrey,

I am sorry for this experience, I think we do not have enough (any?) persons caring for the CentOS / yum based distros. any help here is much appreciated.

I filed an issue for this:

https://github.com/fossology/fossology/issues/1119

Kind regards, Michael

On 15.06.2018, at 01:31, Greene (US), Geoffrey N <geoffrey.n.greene@...> wrote:

Yup it was php-mbstring. I just had to do a yum install on it. That
was the only package missing. Maybe just that one is missing from the
installdeps script ( I was using centOS)

Then I realized my php is too old. I thought I'll try the docker image instead... upgrading my php will be a pain...

Prepare for more questions from me tho... my first attempt at the docker image revealed a crashing scheduler... I'll work that tomorrow.