FOSSology 3.10.0 release
Shaheem Azmal M MD
We have released FOSSology 3.10.0 today.
This release adds important corrections to 3.10.0-rc2
* Change copyright handling add new table `copyright_event`.
* Drop support for PHP5 and update dependencies for PHP7
* Update password hashing algorithm from SHA1 to more secure bcrypt.
* Advance search and replace for copyrights.
* Ability to enforce password policies (under Admin > Customize).
* Feature to import license acknowledgement from NOTICE file.
* Read XML in chunks to support large files for ReportImport.
* Add license search based on short name in REST.
* Ability to search file from hash values in REST API.
* Do not add decisions if the events have no change.
* Migrate github pages deployment to GHA.
NOTE: This release also adds a migration script which migrates copyright data to new table copyright_event.
Migration processes is mandatory because without migration, old copyright activation/deactivation may not work.
Also, it approximately takes 15 min for 1M records.
#### Credits to contributors for 3.10.0
From the GIT commit history, we have following contributors since [3.9.0](https://github.com/fossology/fossology/releases/tag/3.9.0):