Re: EXTERNAL: Re: [FOSSology] Unpacking .msi Files - Fossology Version 3.8.1

D Frye

-----Original Message-----
From: main@lists.fossology.org <main@lists.fossology.org> On Behalf Of Michael C. Jaeger
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2020 6:09 AM
To: main@lists.fossology.org
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [FOSSology] Unpacking .msi Files - Fossology Version 3.8.1

Hi,

please help us a little bit with an example file - an URL to it would be great. I do not have a an *.msi file handy right now and I am not sure if it will be better if you could share the file you re having problems with?

If you feel that is too much of information revealing to the public, you could send the URL to donwload the file(s) in question directly to my e-mail.

Kind regards and if you do not respond earlier, have good start into 2021!

- Michael

On 30. Dec 2020, at 16:36, D Frye <deborah.l.frye@lmco.com> wrote:

Everyone was so helpful with the issue of unpacking .deb files in the newer version of Fossology. It looks like there’s also an issue with unpacking .msi files. Has anyone identified a fix for these?

Please let me know.

Thanks – Deb Frye