I filed an issue for this:

https://github.com/fossology/fossology/issues/1119

Kind regards, Michael

On 15.06.2018, at 01:31, Greene (US), Geoffrey N <geoffrey.n.greene@...> wrote:

Yup it was php-mbstring. I just had to do a yum install on it. That was the only package missing. Maybe just that one is missing from the installdeps script ( I was using centOS)

Then I realized my php is too old. I thought I'll try the docker image instead... upgrading my php will be a pain...

Prepare for more questions from me tho... my first attempt at the docker image revealed a crashing scheduler... I'll work that tomorrow.

-------- Original message --------
From: Maximilian Huber <maximilian.huber@...>
Date: 6/14/18 5:48 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: main@...
Subject: Re: [FOSSology] help a noob

On Thu, 14. Jun 18:00, Greene (US), Geoffrey N wrote:
- easyrdf/easyrdf 0.9.1 requires ext-mbstring * -> the requested PHP extension mbstring is missing from your system.
You are missing the ext-mbstring package which can maybe be installed via
- `$ apt-get install php7.0-mbstring` or
- `$ yum php-mbstring`

Since you followed the instructions, you should already have all dependencies
installed after running `./utils/fo-installdeps`.
Which OS do you use? Maybe it is not fully supported by the script.

Best regards
Maximilian

--
Maximilian Huber * maximilian.huber@... * +49-174-3410223
TNG Technology Consulting GmbH, Betastr. 13a, 85774 Unterföhring

Join main@lists.fossology.org to automatically receive all group messages.