From: Maximilian Huber <maximilian.huber@...>
Date: 6/14/18 5:48 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: main@...
Subject: Re: [FOSSology] help a noob

On Thu, 14. Jun 18:00, Greene (US), Geoffrey N wrote:
>     - easyrdf/easyrdf 0.9.1 requires ext-mbstring * -> the requested PHP extension mbstring is missing from your system.

You are missing the ext-mbstring package which can maybe be installed via
- `$ apt-get install php7.0-mbstring` or
- `$ yum php-mbstring`

Since you followed the instructions, you should already have all dependencies
installed after running `./utils/fo-installdeps`.
Which OS do you use? Maybe it is not fully supported by the script.

Best regards
Maximilian

--
Maximilian Huber * maximilian.huber@... * +49-174-3410223
TNG Technology Consulting GmbH, Betastr. 13a, 85774 Unterföhring

Join main@lists.fossology.org to automatically receive all group messages.