Re: Flossology bugs: upload and unified report tasks are not executed in vagrant vm

Michael C. Jaeger

Hello,

looks like we have an unfortunate time with the scheduler the past days.

Regarding the apache message: I am not sure if this indicates a serious problem. As far as I know the server name should be set by admin of the machine (in this case your vagrant machine) and if it is not set, then this message arrives.

FOSSology is a server application therefore some admin tasks may be necessary to fully set this up.

It seems like the scheduler crashes and then is not starting again. However the start can be triggered at restart of the machine, so that it is why it returns when you issue vagrant to reprovision

You could do

·         “vagrant ssh” (being in the directory from where you executed the other vagrant commands) to log into the machine directly

·         once logged in, either try to “sudo service fossology graceful-stop” and “sudo service fossology stop” (or “sudo service fossology restart”)

·         see htop or top what it is doing

Any other than that, the scheduler might require an investigation why it is stopping, maybe it is a general error.

Kind regards, Michael